Home » RDBMS Server » Security » log in details (oracle 10g in windows xp)
reeba
I installed oracle 10g developer suite in my PC, i couldn't able to login to sql plus. how can i log in this, what is the user name and password. how can i find out. please reply me soon.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 June 2008 14:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: log in details [message #329026 is a reply to message #329023] Mon, 23 June 2008 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Read the Documentation. It's all in there.

I guess you didn't buy a car first and wanted to race in Paris - Dakkar rally BEFORE learning how to drive, did you?
Re: log in details [message #329029 is a reply to message #329026] Mon, 23 June 2008 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reeba
Hi,
I am a new learner,I installed this,but it didn't ask any user name and password in the time of installation. When i installed, 2 sub menus(oracle-DevSuithome & Oracle Developer Suite-Devsuitehome) formed, I couldn't able to log in SQL plus. i tried user name : scott & Pass word : tiger, but not able to log in. Please anybody help me to refer any materials also to read from the starting to create forms and pl/sql module.

Re: log in details [message #329033 is a reply to message #329029] Mon, 23 June 2008 15:05 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Be careful, you are flying too high (i.e. it might hurt when you fall).

I've already given you the link. Did you check it? Went through "Most popular" section? 2 day DBA? Concepts? SQL*Plus Guide? It would be great if someone might just pour knowledge into our heads, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, that's not the way it works.

Quote:
... to create forms and pl/sql module
I'm afraid you are very, very ... very far from creating forms and PL/SQL modules.
Previous Topic: OS Authentication vi SQLNET on localhost only?
Next Topic: Oracle Profile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:57:16 CDT 2024