Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » How to register archive log in second destination after failure of 2nd destination (Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 on linux 64 bit)
How to register archive log in second destination after failure of 2nd destination [message #332691] Wed, 09 July 2008 06:40 Go to next message
MIFI
Hi,
I am using Oracle 10g r2 on linux, i have two archive destination one is in local folder of database and other is in Mounted folder.

Due to unavailability of Mounted folder database could not write archivelog there (In Second destination i.e. mounted drive), after sometimes i copied two files from local to mounted database, but in Enterprise manager when i am looking at archive log files it is not showing those two files , how do i register these archive files, so that they can be visible in Enterprise manager and if i need them in disaster recovery they are avaialable for use like other archivelog files.
Re: How to register archive log in second destination after failure of 2nd destination [message #332779 is a reply to message #332691] Wed, 09 July 2008 12:13 Go to previous message
JackyShu
RMAN Catalog
Previous Topic: Need to move a new datafile from one tablespace to another tablespace
Next Topic: Archiving Tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 17:23:51 CDT 2024