Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » How to Customize The Mod_Plsql Error Page (Oracle 8.1 powered by apache 1.3.12; windows 2000)
How to Customize The Mod_Plsql Error Page [message #379652] Wed, 07 January 2009 08:11 Go to next message
drylio
Hi,

I have a problem. I don't know how to set error-page return which would be different from that what server returns since the server returns all the system parametres. Example:
PLSQL_GATEWAY=xxxx
GATEWAY_IVERSION=x
SERVER_SOFTWARE=xxxx
GATEWAY_INTERFACE=xxxx
SERVER_PORT=xx
SERVER_NAME=xxxxx
REQUEST_METHOD=xxxxx
QUERY_STRING=
PATH_INFO=xxxxx
SCRIPT_NAME=xxxx
REMOTE_HOST=
REMOTE_ADDR=xxxxx
SERVER_PROTOCOL=xxxxx
REQUEST_PROTOCOL=xxxxx
REMOTE_USER=
HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH=
HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE=
and etc....

I think it shouldn't be like this. I tried to add to Oracle version wdbsvr.app file error_style = GatewayDebug and afterwards I restarted apache but it failed. What I did wrong? Maybe I should to create error page or to choose another error_style feature?
P.S. I am not planning to change the version.
Thank you for you answer.
Re: How to Customize The Mod_Plsql Error Page [message #379698 is a reply to message #379652] Wed, 07 January 2009 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrew again
Depends on your application server version. In 9iAS 9.0.2, the setting was in .../Apache/modplsql/conf/dads.conf
OHS for 8i could be the same.

Syntax PlsqlErrorStyle ApacheStyle/ModplsqlStyle/DebugStyle

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2009 13:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to Customize The Mod_Plsql Error Page [message #380135 is a reply to message #379698] Fri, 09 January 2009 04:30 Go to previous message
drylio
I have mentioned before, I am not going to change Oracle version 8 since it is not possible. I already knew what you wrote but thanks anyway. It is wdbsvr.app faile available, where alteration is possible, but dads file is not available, unfortunately. As far as I know PlsqlErrorStyleApacheStyle/ModplsqlStyle/DebugStyle isaused in newer versions meanwhile older syntax is error_style= ...............but not worked.
Previous Topic: how to "Create a Form to Upload Spreadsheet File"
Next Topic: How does one configure MOD_PLSQL?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:44:23 CDT 2024