Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Apex installation error on oracle enterprize linux (oracle Apex, 3.1,linux)
Apex installation error on oracle enterprize linux [message #385737] Tue, 10 February 2009 22:11 Go to next message
yoonus.it@gmail.com
I am trying to install oracle apex on oracle enterprise linux 5.2. Database oracle 10g release 2

I have installed HTTP Server coming with oracle 10g companion cd.

After i run apexins script its running for quite sometime and stops with follwing message
RROR at line 7:
ORA-06550: line 7, column 22:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "ST_ND" when expecting one of the following:
) , * & - + / at mod remainder rem <an exponent (**)> and or
|| multiset

but if i run same on windows machine its finishing up installation very smoothly.

Hope someone can guide me to set it up and run very soon

Thanks in Advance
Re: Apex installation error on oracle enterprize linux [message #385874 is a reply to message #385737] Wed, 11 February 2009 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

though i am not sure, please read the scripts written in apexins and some of the lines not compatiable with linux and may be written for windows environment. check the source. you can able to locate the problem. Best of luck.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan

error may be showing in different line and for different syntax

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2009 11:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: fixed with new installation [message #386405 is a reply to message #385874] Sat, 14 February 2009 09:54 Go to previous message
yoonus.it@gmail.com
Thanks dr.s.raghunathan,

Thank you for your reply. I have removed the failed instllation and downloaded latest apex 3.2.

Installed on both vista and oracle linux

Thanks alot Smile

Previous Topic: Is BI Publisher required license as reporting tools for client with APEX ?
Next Topic: Problem on showing Y-axis value for SVG chart ( Bar,Horizontal)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 01:26:39 CDT 2024