Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » hello every body here
icon4.gif  hello every body here [message #397803] Tue, 14 April 2009 00:21 Go to next message
fatma162
Razz hello every body her Razz
i am anew member in your site i want to say some thing English is not my first language Sad so pleas i am sorry for any error in the spelling n may written
this is the first thing the second
that i am beginner in oracle i am student in university but study oracle with my self Embarassed
as it is self study now i want to make data modeling for hospital i statrted to do that but i try to open the designer an error is display this is the error Confused

ORA 12528 tns:listener: all appropartion instance are blocking new connections

how can i open the connections again
and please i want to know if the step i have in the data modeling of the hospital how can i know it is true or what
if any body have an idea please post your comment
and thank u again
  • Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 111.41KB, Downloaded 1383 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 14 April 2009 00:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: hello every body here [message #397808 is a reply to message #397803] Tue, 14 April 2009 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
ORA-12528: TNS:listener: all appropriate instances are blocking new connections
 *Cause:  All instances supporting the service requested by the client
 reported that they were blocking the new connections. This condition may be
 temporary, such as at instance startup.
 *Action: Attempt the connection again. If error persists, then contact the
 administrator to check the status of the instances.

Regards
Michel
Re: hello every body here [message #397813 is a reply to message #397808] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatma162
first thank u
but i have no idea about attempt connection as i said i am beginner
Michel Cadot wrote on Tue, 14 April 2009 00:47

ORA-12528: TNS:listener: all appropriate instances are blocking new connections
 *Cause:  All instances supporting the service requested by the client
 reported that they were blocking the new connections. This condition may be
 temporary, such as at instance startup.
 *Action: Attempt the connection again. If error persists, then contact the
 administrator to check the status of the instances.

Regards
Michel

Re: hello every body here [message #397814 is a reply to message #397803] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Since Michel answered your question, I assume you can now connect.

Before you post new questions, please keep in mind that OraFAQ is a community where people exchange ideas and solutions regarding Oracle, and they try to do so in a professional way.
Posting in color, playing with fonts, excessive use of smilies and non-descriptive titles are not really considered professional.
Of course you are most welcome to post questions here, but please first read this. It contains some guidelines on how to post and, very important, how to improve your chances on getting answers.

About your datamodel: just give it a start. Along the way you will get stuck (probably), then you can come back and ask here.
Re: hello every body here [message #397817 is a reply to message #397803] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatma162
i am sorry about that but i don't know that if u want to remove the topic u can and thank u for your repaly and tha advice how can i delet it
Re: hello every body here [message #397818 is a reply to message #397817] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
No need to remove it. It's ok if you keep an eye on it in future posts.
Re: hello every body here [message #397822 is a reply to message #397818] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatma162
thank u but as i said i am anew member here and this is my first topic so i don,t know the rules
Re: hello every body here [message #397825 is a reply to message #397822] Tue, 14 April 2009 01:24 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
So you should now know them if you click on the link Frank provided you (see "this" word).
I repost the link: OraFAQ Forum Guide

One important rule is to NOT use IM/SMS speak (like "u").

To get your connection you must:
Quote:
If error persists, then contact the administrator to check the status of the instances.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Oracle Designer scenarios can't restart
Next Topic: Arc relationship implementation in RAC environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:00:04 CDT 2024