Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » object browser - selecting bigger font (oracleXE)
object browser - selecting bigger font [message #402744] Tue, 12 May 2009 05:29 Go to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

My oracleXE uses the Internet Explorer Browser. On selecting the SQL Workshop and SQL command displays split box where in i give select statement and display the result in bottom box. I have one problem. I am able to type my select statements using the default font. I want to increase it as bigger letter display.Using print screen, cut and paste in paint, I can able to visualise bigger sized command list. I do not know how to achieve it. In nutshell how to change the font size in IE first and then to my OracleXE browser.

yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: object browser - selecting bigger font [message #402862 is a reply to message #402744] Tue, 12 May 2009 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

The solution was learnt from my son. I am using vista and IE has got zoom level change in terms of percentage is available at right end of the screen. Using that I magnified and using print screen, cut and paste i took it to paint and converted as jpg file. I get bigger font picture at word document too. Having posted the problem, just communicating the solutin found. topic may be treated as closed

yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: object browser - selecting bigger font [message #402876 is a reply to message #402862] Tue, 12 May 2009 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dbhossain

Hi dr.s.raghunathan,

Thank you for your solution. i got new idea from it.

Regards,
-kamal hossain
Re: object browser - selecting bigger font [message #402955 is a reply to message #402876] Wed, 13 May 2009 04:53 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi kamal,
what's the new idea. share it. That may be useful on some occation for me too.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Previous Topic: Passing varrays to external procedures
Next Topic: how to show pop up window on button click
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:52:46 CDT 2024