Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » can we develop page in APEX which will open on internet (APEX, Oracle)
can we develop page in APEX which will open on internet [message #444253] Fri, 19 February 2010 11:35 Go to next message
parag_narkhede
Hello all,

I want to create one page in APEX, where user should be able to enter data and save data in oracle database. But this page i want to call from our company website. So, I need to expose this application which will be running on server on internet.

Is it possible to achieve this functionality In APEX? If yes which version I should use and which port I need to expose on internet?

Regards,
Parag
Re: can we develop page in APEX which will open on internet [message #444332 is a reply to message #444253] Sat, 20 February 2010 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parag_narkhede
Hello all,

Please reply to this message. Let me know if you need further inputs..
Re: can we develop page in APEX which will open on internet [message #444333 is a reply to message #444332] Sat, 20 February 2010 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThomasG
APEX is web based.

How to grant HTTP access to the webserver running it is more a networking problem than an Database problem.

You can either push a network "hole" to the apex server, or set up request forwarding on already exposed to the internet company webserver. Which is probably better answered in a networking forum or a forum specialized on the webserver in question.
Re: can we develop page in APEX which will open on internet [message #444334 is a reply to message #444333] Sat, 20 February 2010 11:47 Go to previous message
parag_narkhede
Thanks for information. I will get back to you, if I need further help..
Previous Topic: how to deploy APEX application
Next Topic: problem in oracle apex installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:54:26 CDT 2024