Home » Infrastructure » Linux » ERROR IN INSTALLATION OF ORACLE 10g ON REDHAT 5.2 (oracle10g 10.2)
ERROR IN INSTALLATION OF ORACLE 10g ON REDHAT 5.2 [message #481181] Mon, 01 November 2010 10:07 Go to next message
crahuldbagmailcom
hello friends
This is my first query to this forum. if i make any mistake than i am sorry.
MY PROBLEM:
I am installing oracle 10g on redhat 5.2 when execute runInstaller
after 50% i got the following error

The "/u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/cfgtoollogs/configToolFailedCommands" script contains all commands that failed, were skipped or were cancelled. This file may be used to run these configuration assistants outside of OUI. Note that you may have to update this script with passwords (if any) before executing the same.

Please help me
I also attach last 30 line of my installation log file.
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Sharma
Re: ERROR IN INSTALLATION OF ORACLE 10g ON REDHAT 5.2 [message #481192 is a reply to message #481181] Mon, 01 November 2010 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mkounalis
The snippet of the log you sent outlines some corrective activities - did you try any of them? Did you verify that your Redhat installation has ALL of the required prerequisites satisfied? Did you run cluvfy to check out your system? There are so many possible scenarios for your issue that without having direct keyboard access to your system I don't know how to help you further. Good luck!
Re: ERROR IN INSTALLATION OF ORACLE 10g ON REDHAT 5.2 [message #481193 is a reply to message #481192] Mon, 01 November 2010 11:44 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
Linux has been installed many times by many folks simply by Reading The Fine Manual; Installation Guide & doing what it says to do.

The Fine Manual can be found at http://tahiti.oracle.com
Previous Topic: Not able to run the Installer
Next Topic: manual creation of database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:09:33 CDT 2024