Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » problem with RTF upload after migrating it to another instance
problem with RTF upload after migrating it to another instance [message #525540] Mon, 03 October 2011 13:09 Go to next message
goparaju
Hi Experts,

I am working in EBS11i, database 9i. I have XML report which was developed in DEV1 instance, which is working fine. I migrated the code DEV2, it's working fine here also; but after migrating it to CRP2, (i successfully migrated the code), after submitting the report,it's ending up with warning; I know that RTF could be the culprit, though i successfuly migrated code, i once again manually upated RTF, still report is ending up with warning. Not only this report, other XML reports which were migrated to this CRP2 instance are ending up with warning.

Could somebody help me what could be the issue. Is there set up or something else is missing in CRP2.

Kindly help, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Re: problem with RTF upload after migrating it to another instance [message #526048 is a reply to message #525540] Fri, 07 October 2011 14:28 Go to previous message
Apps11i
Please provide the log file.
Previous Topic: How to Calculate Sum in Xml Publisher Reports
Next Topic: XML Tag Amounts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:29:00 CDT 2024