Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to set new India rupee symbol in report
How to set new India rupee symbol in report [message #538568] Sat, 07 January 2012 03:57 Go to next message
umann85
I want to know how to set new india rupee symbol in report.I have change the format and paste that icon but when run report it's not showing that report.Sorry for my bad english.
Re: How to set new India rupee symbol in report [message #538570 is a reply to message #538568] Sat, 07 January 2012 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It's been discussed recently. Read what's being said.

Also, if you still didn't (apparently, you did not), read OraFAQ Forum Guide (it'll take a minute or two). In there you'll find some guidelines which will help you ask better questions (i.e. provide necessary information, such as software versions you use), how to use Search (yes, many questions you have were already discussed and solved), etc.

This message has been split from your topic placed in Forms forum. Please, do not put ALL your question into the same topic. This one is really not related to Forms, so I moved it into Reports forum.
Re: How to set new India rupee symbol in report [message #539190 is a reply to message #538570] Thu, 12 January 2012 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umann85
I want to know how to replace a word in a particular column of table.for example field1 values is 'D:\xyz\grammer\'.
So I want to update table that is change that value D to E.
Re: How to set new India rupee symbol in report [message #539194 is a reply to message #539190] Thu, 12 January 2012 02:00 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Maybe using REPLACE or REGEXP_REPLACE.
Database SQL Reference

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Thu, 12 January 2012 02:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Parameter wise report content
Next Topic: Oracle Reports : COM or not COM ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:55:27 CDT 2024