Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Planning specific items (Oracle 12.1.3, Widnows 7)
Planning specific items [message #581798] Wed, 10 April 2013 16:05 Go to next message
Gobias
Hi All,

I was wondering if there was any way to change to planning logic for a single purchased item so that is is planned differently than other items. To clarify, we currently net ALL supply and demand when planning for an item. However, there is a subset of items that we would like to plan for while ignoring certain types of demand (namely Work Order demand). Is there any way to do this? Right off it sounds to me like something that would be impossible but I wanted to check and see if anyone out there had any ideas. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Planning specific items [message #581803 is a reply to message #581798] Wed, 10 April 2013 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Is this a general question, or is it actually about a specific oracle product?
e-business suite maybe?
Cause I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Planning specific items [message #581872 is a reply to message #581803] Thu, 11 April 2013 06:52 Go to previous message
Gobias
Yes, sorry, it is about the MRP portion of the e-business suite. My apologies if I posted this in the wrong area. This was my first post and I may have been a bit frantic in my search...
Previous Topic: Lov's in Apps
Next Topic: triplicate printing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:13:10 CDT 2024