Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » JMS Adapter Tuning in Oracle 10G SOA suite - Fixing the Errors (Oracle 10G SOA Suite, Linux/Windows)
JMS Adapter Tuning in Oracle 10G SOA suite - Fixing the Errors [message #590984] Wed, 24 July 2013 07:21
john9k
Hi All,

We are getting an error in Production environment while a BPEL process producing (enqueue) a message to a JMS queue by using JMS adapter. (partener link)
The error is as follows.

Adapter Framework unable to create outbound JCA connection.
file:/sw/appnew/product/SOA/10.1.3/bpel/domains/default/tmp/.bpel_CurrenListJMSProducer_1.0_4ec528ec93a8a6ff0278fab9701dcc71.tmp/Curr enListJMSProducerV1.wsdl [ Produce_Message_ptt::Produce_Message(OutputParameters) ] - : The Adapter Framework was unable to establish an outbound JCA connection due to the following issue: oracle.j2ee.connector.proxy.ProxyInterceptException: javax.resource.ResourceException: RollbackException: Transaction has been marked for rollback: null [Caused by: RollbackException: Transaction has been marked for rollback: null]

Please note that we are not getting this error every time, few BPEL instances are getting this error, around 3 out of 10 instances.

We are using Orcacle 10G SOA suite.
The BPEL process will take the messages from Oracle Apps adapter and send to the JMS queue, where we are getting error.
I can see in the BPEL.xml the "retryInterval" property set to '60' for both partner links (Apps adapter and JMS adapter).
But not set any other values. So,these values may be default.

We need to fix this issue soon.
I am requesting you all the Experts and Gurus, please let me know what can be done to fix this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance,
John.
Previous Topic: Verification script in RCU Home
Next Topic: Replace properties within Spring-Context.xml during deploy time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:05:42 CDT 2024