Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Can I force uppercase on dashboard prompt value entry?
Can I force uppercase on dashboard prompt value entry? [message #601307] Tue, 19 November 2013 07:25 Go to next message
dmwallac
Is there any way to cause the value entered in a dashboard edit box to be entered in or converted to uppercase? The values in the database are uppercase for the field in question, but the list of values is too long for a dropdown prompt.
Re: Can I force uppercase on dashboard prompt value entry? [message #601501 is a reply to message #601307] Thu, 21 November 2013 09:48 Go to previous message
dmwallac
Just in case this is not answered because you can obviously code your filters (Answers or BI Pub) around having mixed-case values (seems to be a common response in the many threads I have read researching this). Here is the issue:

My problem with the mixed-case entry in the prompt is I have other prompt values that should be constrained by the prompt in question, but are not because I am not able to intercede and force the uppercase or allow for it in any way.
Previous Topic: BMM Layer
Next Topic: XML Publisher date formatting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:54:22 CDT 2024