Home » Other » Training & Certification » DB Performance Tuning Class
DB Performance Tuning Class [message #604523] Tue, 31 December 2013 11:54 Go to next message
John Watson
I'm running one next week,
Performance Tuning class
It should be pretty good, only a small group (which is why I'm posting this advert Smile ) if anyone is interested.
Re: DB Performance Tuning Class [message #604524 is a reply to message #604523] Tue, 31 December 2013 12:09 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
Hi John,

I have few of my students who have completed SQL, PL/SQL and PERFORMANCE TUNING classes as a beginner/amateur level in my last batch that lasted for 2 weeks, especially to clear first level of Oracle certifications. They are looking for a global exposure and employers to get a job in Oracle application development outside India. I request you to PM me the course details. I charge quite less for such classes as you would understand the Rupees vs Dollar currency exchange rate, so these guys obviously like to know the fees details first Smile

You can also directly email me using my profile information.

By the way, I am aware of skillbuilders association, however, I wasn't able to make the URL available to email my students. Looking forward for a PM or email.

I am occupied with couple of events during the new year, so want you to take this opportunity.

Thanks,
Lalit

[Updated on: Sat, 08 March 2014 14:03] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: why no Oracle database books in 'Apple iBook Store'?
Next Topic: Online Training for Oracle Financials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:11:52 CDT 2024