Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Oracle Jdeveloper,Oracle ADF,Oracle Forms (merged) (Forms 10g, Jdeveloper 10g, Application Server 10g)
Oracle Jdeveloper,Oracle ADF,Oracle Forms (merged) [message #609586] Mon, 10 March 2014 02:49 Go to next message
satishachar

Hi
All

I am new to Oracle ADF/Jdeveloper. I have experience on Oracle Forms 10g.

I need to know about some techniques and steps to integrate Oracle ADF/Jdeveloper codes into Oracle Forms 10g.
Both the applications are running on same application server.

Can i get some examples or some books where i can download on this technology.
Running Oracle forms and Oracle ADF on same Oracle 10g Application Server [message #609622 is a reply to message #609586] Mon, 10 March 2014 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
satishachar

Hi
All

I am new to Oracle ADF/Jdeveloper. I have experience on Oracle Forms 10g.

I have an ERP Application running on Oracle 10g application server. The ERP Modules have been designed and developed using Oracle 10g forms.

Now can i design and develop a new Module using Oracle ADF and then deploy in the Oracle 10g application server along with the existing modules which were designed and developed using Oracle 10g forms ?.

Re: Oracle Jdeveloper,Oracle ADF,Oracle Forms (merged) [message #609630 is a reply to message #609586] Mon, 10 March 2014 08:19 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

How many times will you post this?
You posted it twice in the forum and twice in the wiki (which is by the way not the appropriate place to post question).
Do not think more you post more answers you will have, it is the opposite.

Previous Topic: Debugging and Executing Error
Next Topic: ADF_FACES-10026 with pivottable and exportPivotTableData
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:48:22 CDT 2024