Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Conditional color formatting based on instr in BI Publisher (BI Publisher 10g)
Conditional color formatting based on instr in BI Publisher [message #654285] Fri, 29 July 2016 05:47
ekarolyi
I am trying to implement conditional color formatting of a column contents based on whether or not the item that is supposed to appear in the column contains certain substring

Very simplified, if the item contains the string "SUB" I need the item to appear with red foreground color, otherwise it should be black.

I tried various syntaxes,the ones that do not produce error either do not display the item at all or do not bother to re-color it

Two of the options I tried:

<?xdofx:if (Instr(ITEMNAME, 'SUB',1) !=0)>
<xsl:attribute
xdofo:ctx="incontext" name="foreground-color">red
</xsl:attribute>
<?end if?>

<?xdofx:if Instr(ITEMNAME, 'SUB',1)!=0 then attribute@incontext:color;'red' end if?>

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and what the correct syntax would be?

Actually, I would prefer to only have this substring in the item colored red and the rest of the string staying black, but I am not seeing any way of achieving this - if anyone has an idea, that is more than welcome

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2016 05:58]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Installation Failed step 13 of 14 - Deploying Financial Reporting JEE Application
Next Topic: How to integrate BICS with fusion HCM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:36:43 CDT 2024