Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » MOD_PL/SQL
MOD_PL/SQL [message #77355] Mon, 22 April 2002 13:57 Go to next message
Ern
Hello

I've installed portal, everything ok. Now I want to create my own DAD, but when I push the mod_pl/sql module I only get a single-sign on login page, no menu. Why is that?
Okey, I use the predefined portal30 DAD/USER for my procedures and it works. Only problem is when I try to call a procedure from within another procedure, when I'm executing it, I only get message like:
The requested URL /pls/portal30/test was not found on this server.
Here "test" is the procedure called from within another procedure when executing it.
Normally I wan't to pass a few parameters, but I have tried to only call a test procedure without passing any parameters, but It just don't find it!!!
Please I'm gratefull for any help
Thanks
Re: MOD_PL/SQL [message #77368 is a reply to message #77355] Wed, 05 June 2002 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S.H.
Did you grant execute on the new procedure to your DB user, who may be portal30_public?
Re: Unable to start MOD_PL/SQL configuration menu [message #77381 is a reply to message #77355] Mon, 01 July 2002 20:36 Go to previous message
Rozario Mariadassou
I hv installed 8iDB (8.1.7.0) on one machine (WinNT4.0 SP6) and 9iAS (1.0.2.2.1) on another machine (Win2K SP2). The installation went thro smoothly but Mod-plsql menu is not working. Other links r working. What could hv gone wrong.
What is yr configuartion n did u do any thing other than what is specified in the release notes that came on the CD
tks in advance
Previous Topic: About MOD_PL/SQL
Next Topic: OWA: Passing dynamic parameters to pl/sql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:39:53 CDT 2024