Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » problem with oracle designer repository 6i installation
problem with oracle designer repository 6i installation [message #90577] Fri, 16 April 2004 04:33 Go to next message
dimi
Hi,
I try to install a oracle repository 6i. I am using an oracle 8.1.7. I installed oracle designer and afterwards the oracle export import utilities 6i. At least I think so, but i did saw an imp.exe and an exp.exe in the directory in my pc.
I've read a lot of messages for this problem and I did the most of the solutions offered, but I still cannot solve the problem. When I try to install a repository I get the CDR-21244 message of the process failed and etc.I don't have any log files in the logs directory, I have different oracle home in the registry for the designer(c:orant) and the export/import utilities (c:des_817). I am trying 2 days to find out the problem and still I have it. I think it's worse than the others I've read because I don't have any log file!
Can anyone help me out?

dimi
Re: problem with oracle designer repository 6i installation [message #90635 is a reply to message #90577] Tue, 15 June 2004 08:36 Go to previous message
CB
I'm having the same problem. Document says that the imp utility must be compatible with database.

http://download-west.oracle.com/otn_hosted_doc/designer/doc_library/releases_6i48_9026/CDOC72/cmnhlp72/rep_insgde/igapc_9i.htm#cdr21244
Previous Topic: Tough question in Designer - Sort order
Next Topic: Re : No. of columns in table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:45:33 CDT 2024