Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » Key-commit trigger
Key-commit trigger [message #90834] Fri, 11 February 2005 06:26 Go to next message
jp.bruno@gmail.com
I'm working with designer 6 and I need to some DML works. If I work on Forms Builder 6, I can select de Key-Commit trigger at level form, but on Designer I can't find a way to replace that trigger. What I wanna explain is: on Desginer there is no Key-commit trigger and I need some functionality that works like it.

I'll apreciate any help you can give me.
Re: Key-commit trigger [message #191663 is a reply to message #90834] Thu, 07 September 2006 10:57 Go to previous message
Nebulix
jp.bruno@gmail.com wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 13:26

I'm working with designer 6 and I need to some DML works. If I work on Forms Builder 6, I can select de Key-Commit trigger at level form, but on Designer I can't find a way to replace that trigger. What I wanna explain is: on Desginer there is no Key-commit trigger and I need some functionality that works like it.

I'll apreciate any help you can give me.

Luckily there is a key-commit in Designer 6: when you add a row to <your module>/Application logic/Events you see a list of available Triggers. If you switch "Show expert level events" on, then Key-commit appears on the list.

Hope it helps even if this answer comes late after your question.
Previous Topic: Migration from Designer 6i to 10g
Next Topic: Error ORA01403 - no data found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:26:30 CDT 2024