Home » Server Options » Text & interMedia » creating CONTEXT index produces glibc messages
creating CONTEXT index produces glibc messages [message #130798] Tue, 02 August 2005 10:48 Go to next message
pmj1
I am trying to build the following index

CREATE INDEX RCBasic_ndx ON CCRCA.BasicSearchText(resouceID_t)
INDEXTYPE IS ctxsys.context
PARAMETERS ('datastore ctxsys.rcbasic_mcds
filter ctxsys.auto_filter
section group rcbasic_sg
lexer rcbasic_lex')

I am getting what look like errors that I cannot identify -- no ORA code, just a lot of the lines below at intervals as indexing procedes through the 7,000 documents. I looked in Metalink but didn't turn up anything useful.

Does somebody recognize this and know what to do about it?

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x080d5d58 ***
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x080d5d58 ***

*** glibc detected *** realloc(): invalid next size: 0x080d5d58 ***

Of possible relevance is that this a MULTI_COLUMN_DATASTORE and one of the columns if a BFILE type that points to PDFs stored in the LINUX filesystem. Some of the PDFs are large. This is the first time we have tried the BFILE/PDF indexing approach.

Thanks for any advice ...
Re: creating CONTEXT index produces glibc messages [message #131853 is a reply to message #130798] Tue, 09 August 2005 14:50 Go to previous message
pmj1
These messages did not reappear. Just the first time. A missing environment setting?

We did get several hunderd DRG 11207s for documents that contained embedded math and foriegn language fonts. We haven't resolved what to do about that. I would hope that Oracle Text would skip the fonts it didn't understand and index the rest of the document but it looks like it kicked these out completely.
Previous Topic: Ultra Search v URl_DATSTORE
Next Topic: Faster creation of Context index
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:17:04 CDT 2024