Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » This forum has such facility?
This forum has such facility? [message #155277] Fri, 13 January 2006 08:48 Go to next message
murtuja_oracle
I want to post new message through yahoo mail.Because whenever I have any query or Problem at that time I can not found time for Posting my query.So It will be convenient for me to post a new message through mail.This forum has such facility?
Re: This forum has such facility? [message #155292 is a reply to message #155277] Fri, 13 January 2006 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Unfortunately not. It wouldn't be difficult to implement, however, it will create too many problems. For example:

- How do we deal with all the SPAM messages?
- Identity problems - mail can be forged and spoofed
- What part of the message is the reply vs. signatures, quotes, etc?
Re: This forum has such facility? [message #155303 is a reply to message #155292] Fri, 13 January 2006 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Quote:

Because whenever I have any query or Problem at that time I can not found time for Posting my query

I think many people take too little time to ask their questions as it is now. Lower the threshold and more faq-questions will come.
If someone has a problem, one might at least expect that he/she puts some effort in describing it.
Logging on to the forum then would not be too much trouble.

Just my 2 cents
Re: This forum has such facility? [message #155305 is a reply to message #155303] Fri, 13 January 2006 13:50 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>> Because whenever I have any query or Problem at that time I can not found time for Posting my query

Fact is, in most cases all you need to do is SEARCH.
But i wonder how it would be possible for you, if you are too busy to ask a question.
Previous Topic: one more suggestion
Next Topic: Date/time has slipped again?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:51:39 CDT 2024