Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Dynamic get the parameters values of a procedure?
Dynamic get the parameters values of a procedure? [message #210859] Fri, 22 December 2006 12:22 Go to next message
filipe.silva
Is there any collection that has all the parameters/values entered in a procedure?

case of use:
I'm using mod_plsql for web interface and if its a HTTP GET request I can get the QUERY_STRING. But if its HTTP POST I can't get that, and i need a way to, soo I can make a generic processing.

Thanks

Merry Christmas
Re: Dynamic get the parameters values of a procedure? [message #210865 is a reply to message #210859] Fri, 22 December 2006 14:35 Go to previous message
andrew again
No, I don't think there is a way using owa* packages. You could write a wrapper level of code to do that for you though. With a little effort, you can create a code generator to create the wrapper code.

e.g. a wrapper to pkg1.proc1 could be pkg1_x.proc1. You call pkg1_x not pkg1.
Something like this...

pkg1
-----
procedure proc1 (p1 in varchar2, p1 out number)
is
begin
end;

pkg1_x
------
procedure proc1 (p1 in varchar2, p2 out number)
is
begin
 --my_security_code('pkg1', 'proc1', my_get_login_user());
 my_trap_code('p1 value is ', p1);  <== your code to trap parameters...
 pkg1.proc1(p1, p2);
end;

Doing something like this is good becuase it's separate from your code logic - but you need to change all Web calls to go via the wrapper layer. Typically you could grant execute on the wrapper layer to the DAD user so that's all the web app can call.
Previous Topic: owa_cookie encrypt cookie
Next Topic: htp.print_header problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:04:17 CDT 2024