Home » RDBMS Server » Security » dbms_ldap error Password Policy Error
dbms_ldap error Password Policy Error [message #230262] Wed, 11 April 2007 06:07
chillindan
I have started to get the following errors when trying to modify data in the OID using dbms_ldap. The code ran perfectly well until a few days ago.

ORA-31202: DBMS_LDAP: LDAP client/server error: DSA is unwilling to perform. Password Policy Error : You must change your password before performing other operations.

ORA-20020: -31202 : ORA-31202: DBMS_LDAP: LDAP client/server error: DSA is unwilling to perform. Your Password has been reset; You must change your password before performing other operations.

The user i am trying to connect as seems to be the issue, but i have logged into directory admin and changed the password. I then logged in to portal as the user and was prompted to change my password again (because of the admin reset), which i did.

I then changed the password used by my code to match the new one and attempted to run it again, but got the same errors.

I have not posted the code because this has not changed since it was working. Is there something I am missing todo with reseting the password?

Many thanks,

Danny
Previous Topic: Encryption
Next Topic: OS Audit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:58:02 CDT 2024