Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Execute OWB generated PL/SQL code without runtime repository
Execute OWB generated PL/SQL code without runtime repository [message #239623] Tue, 22 May 2007 15:10 Go to next message
KnorrMatthias
Hi,

We are currently working on a prototyp for a ETL process and setup our build environment successfully. (OWB, repository, target scheme, ...)

Now, we are thinking about the necessary components in the production environment and are not sure whether the runtime repository is really needed to execute the generated PL/SQL scripts, only. We are not interested in audit informations, just want to "install" the packages/functions manually and execute these later.

I have searched a lot of documentation but no statements found.

Please advice.

Thanks a lot in advance.,
Matthias
Re: Execute OWB generated PL/SQL code without runtime repository [message #247360 is a reply to message #239623] Mon, 25 June 2007 12:15 Go to previous message
KnorrMatthias
OK, I will simplify my question.

Is it possible to extract the pure PLSQL scripts without repository dependencies?

OR

Does the generated script which is introduced with the following header do the desired work?

/*****************************************************************************
-- Note: This generated code is for demonstration purposes only and may
-- not be deployable.
*****************************************************************************/

Thanks for any answers,
Matthias
Previous Topic: Export in xml
Next Topic: Runtime service connection failure in OWB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:23:47 CDT 2024