Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Multiple headers in XML Publisher (XMLP 5.6 Build 45)
Multiple headers in XML Publisher [message #289069] Wed, 19 December 2007 07:39 Go to next message
TDM666
Hello,

I am having big trouble managing multiple headers/footers on multiple page .RTF template.

I want to make a template containing 5 differents pages, with every pages having its own header/footer. This report is also ran for multiple employees.

I tried multiple <?start:body?> with no luck and also the section break within Word. The section break in word is acting strangly because it repeats me every pages for all the employees.
For exemple page 1 of the report ran for all the employees, followed by page 2 of the report repeated again for all the employees instead of grouping all the 5 pages together for each employee of the group.

When I suppress that word section break, everything is quite acceptable excepte for the loss of my customs header/footer.

Thank in advance, I am really stuck with that problem!
Regards
Re: Multiple headers in XML Publisher [message #538556 is a reply to message #289069] Sat, 07 January 2012 00:15 Go to previous message
venusriram
Hi,

U can create subtemplates and call them in the main template. I hope it will help you
Previous Topic: how to convert in BI output excel
Next Topic: need a reference for obiee11g score card
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:01:55 CDT 2024